Site administrator: Media Concept spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k., 01-796 Warszawa, ul. Duchnicka 3, Sąd Rejonowy dla M. St. Warszawy w Warszawie, XII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego, KRS 0000374779, NIP: 899 11 08 078.
Keeping the privacy of people visiting our site is important to us, therefore:
• Information collected by this website is used only for the needs of our business - we do not sell or share the collected data.
• We collect only the necessary information, e.g. in the contact form we ask for the data necessary to answer the questions.
• We do not provide data identifying a specific person to external tools.
• While processing personal data, we undertake to comply with legal norms and generally accepted principles of secrecy protection. We ensure that our employees comply with strict security and confidentiality standards when processing data.
Providing personal data in contact with Media Concept (e.g. by the form) is voluntary and necessary to respond to the message and to further cooperation. The data subject has the right to access his data and the right to correct or delete it.
The user has the right to use all the content published on the website, provided that the copyright is not infringed. Content created by Media Concept may not be used for commercial purposes without the prior consent of Media Concept.
This website also has links to external websites. We have no influence on their shape and content. Therefore, we cannot take responsibility for the up-to-dateness, correctness, completeness or quality of the information posted there.
Form and personal data
1) Your personal data is administered by Media Concept spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k.
3) Your personal data will be processed in order to assess the market, exchange correspondence or render services (GDPR Art. 6, item 1 b).
4) Your personal data may be made available to our sub-contractors, specifically IT solutions suppliers and other entities cooperating with the Administrator exclusively for the purpose of accomplishing our goals.
5) Your personal data will be processed only as long as is necessary to accomplish the above mentioned goals or until you effectively object to your data processing.
6) You have the right to access the content of your data and the right to correct it, remove it, limit processing thereof, the right to transfer data and the right to raise objection.
7) You have the right to lodge a complaint before the respective supervisory body with respect to personal data protection.
8) Provision of personal data is voluntary.
Third Party Tools
The website uses external tools to collect and process data related to the use of the website.
The information obtained thanks to them is used to better understand the users' needs and to improve its functionality and content.
• Functional cookies for remembering page settings – first party cookies – that save the language settings of the page selected by the user and settings for cookies.• Statistic cookies for analytical purposes – first party cookies – anonymized IP data is sent to Google Analytics (www.google.com/analytics), tool that allows to collect information such as the source of the visit, time spent on the website, navigation, type of device on which the page is displayed or measuring the effectiveness of advertising activities.
• Advertising cookies for marketing purposes – third party cookies – information gathered by advertising features of Google Analytics (demographic and interests reports, remarketing lists) and additionally: Google AdWords s (adwords.google.com/intl/pl_pl/home) and Facebook Pixel (pl-pl.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616), which make possible the more detailed user analyzes and the inclusion of remarketing functions - displaying ads based on the behavior of the website, so that the ads are well-suited to the needs of users.
The period of data storage in Google Analytics at the user level and events associated with cookies, user IDs and ad identifiers (e.g. DoubleClick cookies, Android ad display ID and Apple ID for advertisers) is 26 months since the last user activity.
Below are other tools to verify advertising settings:
• Tool for personalizing ads from the Google Display Network: adssettings.google.com/authenticated
• Tool for verification of behavioral advertising settings: www.youronlinechoices.com/pl/twojewybory
• Browser extension blocking Google Analytics: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
The following settings are in the testing phase.